Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My indulgence....when he is gone

What better way to comfort myself when He is gone.....Than food!!!!

I always indulge in my favorite dishes and I would like share my favorite dishes to make.

Quick and easy chicken breasts with spinach and feta filling ..mmmmm (mouthwatering)

If you dont mind i would like to share the recipe with you....

Here are your ingredients
4 chicken breasts
Feta
Spanich
salt and pepper to taste
chicken string
Beacon streaky
Butter

Firstly, lightly rinse the breasts and cut in half.Then with a meat pounder (a roller pin would do) pound the breasts slightly. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
Then add the filling of spanich and feta (any other filling would do)
Then put your rolling skils to the test and tightly roll the breast. Complete the roll by covering the chicken with the streaky beacon.

                                     

Then lastly tie the chicken up to ensure that all contents remain inside with the all purpose kitchen string and bake inthe oven until golden brown at about 130 degrees




Bon appetite guys! from my kitchen to yours



No comments:

Post a Comment